Total Pageviews

Monday, January 14, 2013

Are you sick of being tired?


Are you sick of being tired? 

My daughter will be 9 months old in a few days, and yes I am still exclusively breast feeding her. My goal was at least six months, but she loves it so much I am shooting for 12 months. Honestly, I enjoy the bonding as well. It is kind of a stress relief to me. If she still wants it it pass 12 months, I'll be happy to keep breastfeeding her.

I am truly amazed by the benefits of breast feeding. Every children that I have known always get sick when they are teething. My daughter did not get sick from teething. When my husband went back to work after the holidays, he brought a cold home. My daughter had a cold for two days, and she did not look like she was sick. The breast milk protected her and strengthen her immune system. I also did some real Haitian castor oil massage for her. For hubby, I did the castor oil massage, and a secret flu weapon that I will post on YouTube. Cold was gone completely the following day. He had a high fever and was shivering, all of that was gone in the morning. He woke up well energized to get back to work.

Also with breast feeding comes tiredness. I opened a second location of Believe day spa & boutique in South Florida. I need all the energy I can get to run the business smoothly. Corn meal, black beans, bouillon, cows feet are among the things I eat to strengthen myself. I will share the recipes with you as always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment